Check what are the ways to get funding for training at the windhunter academy. This is the perfect solution to improve the qualifications of your team.


Development Services Database (DSD) is a continuation of the nationwide database of training offers kept by the Polish Agency for Enterprise Development. Thanks to the BUR functionality, entrepreneurs from the SME sector can search for or order (profiled according to their needs) training with co-financing from European funds (source: PARP)

On August 23, 2018, windhunter academy was entered into the Development Services Database that enables obtaining funding. In the database you will find such training as GWO Basic Safety Training and Refresher, Basic Technical Training, Advanced Rescue Training and UDT. The co-financing in training ranges from 50% to even 80%!

Who can use the training offer?

The database is a portal available to every user - signing up for services is possible after creating an account in the system. Both an individual and an enterprise can create an account.

Who can get funding for training?

A micro, small or medium-sized entrepreneur may obtain funding for services included in the Development Services Database under Regional Operational Programs (ROPs), managed by individual Marshal Offices (ROP Managing Authorities). However, by the decision of local authorities, support will not be available to companies from the Mazowieckie and Pomorskie voivodeships. For more information, see thewebsite.

On the website you will find information on co-financing in a given voivodeship, and by selecting the voivodeship and city, you will find the operator referred to in point 2. from where you can obtain co-financing. When contacting the selected operator, complete the form by declaring your willingness to participate in the training. After verification, you receive a support ID, which is registered in the Development Services Database. ID is necessary to obtain funding.

I received funding for a service, but I cannot see support ID in my account.

Support ID in the Database is given by the Operator, that is the entity with which you signed the co-financing agreement. In the event that the support ID does not appear, we recommend contacting the Operator (source: PARP). Instructional videos available: here

How can I sign up for the service if I am self-employed?

A natural person running a sole proprietorship should also create an Institutional User profile in the Database in order to apply for the training. Then join the Institutional User profile as an employee, as described in the answer to above question. When subscribing for a service in the application form, he indicates himself as an employee who will participate in the service. After completing the registration form, he sends the application and waits for contact from the organizer.

How can I sign an employee for training?

An employer who wants to delegate his / her employee / s for training should create an Institutional User profile in the Database. Additionally, the employee should register in the Base (create an individual registered account). The next step that will allow the employee to register for the training is to invite him / her to the profile of the Institutional Participant (employer) as an employee. This can be done in two ways:
- The employee, after logging into his individual account, requests the employer to add him to the profile of the Institutional User as an employee using the Invitations / applications tab (it is necessary to provide the employer's tax identification number). The application is sent to the employer and awaits its approval.
- After logging in to his individual account, the employer selects the option "I want to work as an institutional user" and then clicks the PLAY button next to the company name (circle with a triangle in the middle "work as"). Then, from the "Employees" tab, he sends invitations to his employees to add employees to the profile of the Institutional User (it is necessary to provide the PESEL number of employees). The invitation is sent to the employee and awaits his approval.
After adding all employees to the company profile, the employer selects the service he wants to use and selects the "Save to service" option. In the application form for the service, the employer indicates which employees will participate in the given service. When subscribing for a service for which the entrepreneur has obtained funding from the Operator, select the support ID number assigned by the Operator next to the employee's name from the drop-down list. After completing the registration form, he sends the application and waits for contact from the organizer.

How does the step-by-step service implementation look like?

Implementation of the service "step by step" on the example of the West Pomeranian Voivodeship:

  1. Company registration in the Development Services Database
  2. Employees registration in the Development Services Database
  3. Adding employees to a given employer in the DSD system, points 3 and 4
  4. Reporting to the operator of financial resources. In the West Pomeranian Voivodeship, they are, among others: ZARR, FUR, KARR
  5. Filling in the form and verification of the application
  6. Obtaining a support ID from the operator, which should also be available on the DSD website
  7. Signing up for a selected training at the Development Services Base

NTF In Poland, there are several ways to obtain financial support in order to raise or acquire new competences. One of the methods is the National Training Fund (NTF), which is a separate part of the Labor Fund and is intended to support employers who invest in continuous education of both employees and their own.

The functioning of the National Training Fund (NTF) is regulated by the provisions of the Act on employment promotion and labor market institutions (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1265, as amended) and the regulation of the Minister of Labor and Social Policy of May 14, 2014 on granting funds from the National Training Fund (consolidated text, Journal of Laws 2018, item 117).

Who can use NTF?

All enterprises (large, medium, small and micro-enterprises) that employ min. one person per employment contract. However, a person running a business, not employing an employee within the meaning of the Labor Code, cannot use the support from KFS resources.

What costs can be covered by NTF?

Training, courses and postgraduate studies that will contribute to increasing the competences of the employee and the employer himself

How to apply for NTF?

An employer planning to train an employee must submit to the Poviat Employment Office competent for the employer's seat or place of business, including an application for co-financing the costs of lifelong learning (source: Powiatowy Urząd Pracy w Koszalinie)

How much can be covered by NTF?

- 100% of education costs for micro-entrepreneurs,
- 80% of education costs for other companies,
However, not more than 300% of the average salary for one employee in a given year.

Employment Office

If you are unemployed, a jobseeker or working person aged 45 or over, this funding option is dedicated to you. To use it, contact the Employment Office in the city where we live to obtain the necessary information. Below we answer the most frequently asked questions:

What is training?

Training for the unemployed and job seekers is a form of professional activation financed by labor offices. A training participant receives a monthly scholarship equal to 120% of the unemployment benefit, if the monthly number of training hours is at least 150 hours; in the case of a lower monthly number of training hours, the amount of the scholarship is determined proportionally, however, the scholarship may not be lower than 20% of the allowance. After completing the training, the participant receives a certificate or other document issued by the training institution.

Who can benefit from the training?

Every person registered in the employment office may be delegated to the training:
1. unemployed person,
2. a job seeker:
- being in the period of notice of termination of employment relationship, due to the fault of the employer,
- working for an employer in bankruptcy or liquidation,
- receiving social benefits on mining leave or mining social benefit,
- participating in the individual integration program or classes at the Social Integration Center,
- being a reserve soldier,
- receiving training allowance,
- receiving a training benefit paid by the employer,
- being a household member or a farmer's spouse, looking for a job outside agriculture and subject to social insurance,
- being a foreigner, incl. a citizen of a country belonging to the European Union or a country that has concluded relevant agreements with the European Community; refugee; a person with a permanent residence or settlement permit,
3. working at the age of 45 and above.

The decision to send for training is made by the starost (employment office) based on the provisions of an individual action plan.

How long can training last?

Training should cover an average of at least 25 clock hours per week, unless separate regulations provide for a lower training duration. Training can take up to 6 months, but when required by the program - up to 12 months. Training for people without professional qualifications may last up to 12 months, and when required by the program - up to 24 months.

What should I do to be delegated for training?

You can apply for training in various ways:
1. you can register your willingness to participate in the group training planned by the poviat employment office (it is best to do it in writing); the training plan is announced on the information board of the employment office; can receive an offer to participate in the training directly from an employee of the employment office;
3. you can submit an application for referral to training selected from the market offer - then the purpose of the training should be justified; the cost of such training is financed by the labor office up to the amount of 300% of the average salary, and if the cost is higher, the person referred to the training covers the difference from their own resources (a helpful source of information about the training offers is the database:;
4. you can get a training voucher - this only applies to the unemployed up to 30 years of age.

The training in which the unemployed or jobseeker participates must be conducted by a training institution entered in the Register of Training Institutions kept by the starost.

What is a training voucher?

The training voucher is an instrument to activate the unemployed up to 30 years of age, which is a guarantee of referring the unemployed to the training indicated by him and paying the costs that will be incurred in connection with taking up the training.

How to get a training voucher?

The training voucher is granted by the starost at the request of the unemployed person. A training voucher is granted and implemented on the basis of an individual action plan and the fact that the unemployed person increases the chance for employment, other gainful work or business activity. The validity period of the training voucher is determined by the staroste.

How much of a training cost may be covered by the starost?

As part of the training voucher, the starost finances the unemployed, up to 100% of the average wage applicable on the date of granting the training voucher, the costs of:
- one or more training courses, including the costs of a qualifying vocational course and a course granting professional qualifications - in the form of a payment to the account of the training institution
- necessary medical or psychological examinations - in the form of a payment to the account of the examiner;
- travel to training - in the form of a lump sum paid to the unemployed in the amount of PLN 150 to PLN 200 depending on the duration of the training.
- accommodation, if classes take place outside the place of residence - in the form of a lump sum paid to the unemployed in the amount from PLN 550 to even PLN 1500 depending on the duration of the training.

What if the cost of training exceeds the voucher value?

The staroste finances the costs of training, medical examinations as well as travel and accommodation up to the amount specified in the training voucher, and the unemployed covers the costs exceeding this limit. (source: Powiatowy Urząd Pracy w Koszalinie)

Do you have any questions? Do you want us to tell you in more detail about our products and services?